Stylish Family Home Offers Entertainer's Lifestyle
View: Saturday & Wednesday 1.00 - 1.30
Positioned in a quiet, child-friendly cul-de-sac, this 2-storey contemporary home has recently enjoyed a major renovation & extension to offer a flexible floorplan of sophisticated, open-plan interiors flooded with natural light from its enviable northerly aspect. Showcasing a warm, welcoming ambience, it promises a relaxed, low-maintenance lifestyle & free-flowing indoor/outdoor private entertaining with huge family appeal.
A fantastic home for years to come! Inspect today!
• Set in a quiet location on 929sqm.
• Elegant formal living flows to spacious dining with bench seat. Sliding glass doors lead to outdoor areas.
• Light & airy family room opens to private alfresco entertaining terrace, solar-heated pool & lawn.
• Sleek, custom-built kitchen with granite breakfast bar & quality appliances overlooks pool & garden.
• Large rumpus with surround-sound.
• Stylish master with bay window, WIR & designer CaesarStone ensuite
• 3 additional light-filled bedrooms look onto lovely manicured gardens.
• Family bathroom with separate toilet; Laundry with additional bathroom facilities.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
• Double carport; extensive storage & garden shed; walk bus, oval, local shops & park; 20 mins to beaches
• In the popular St Ives North Public School catchment & close to leading private schools
St Ives Lifestyle Highlights
St Ives is a suburb on the Upper North Shore of Sydney in the state of New South Wales, Australia. St Ives is located 16 kilometres north of the Sydney Central Business District in the local government area of Ku-ring-gai Council. St Ives Chase is a separate suburb, to the north.
The St Ives area was first explored by Governor Arthur Phillip and a party of men in 1788 where they setup a... Read More »
- Warrimoo Wood Fired Pizza 0.8km
- Tattlers Cafe 1.5km
- Eden Cafe Restaurant 1.7km
- Ninja Restaurant 1.7km
- Bellini's Fine Italian Restaurant 1.7km
Schools & Education
- St Ives Chase Public School 1.27km
- Sydney Grammar St Ives Preparatory School 1.65km
- Kuring-gai High School 1.94km
- Brigidine College 2.06km
- Davidson Park Public School 2.43km